Tell me tonight was real
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
A game about being honest to yourself, and about friends with benefits becoming lovers. Or something close to it.
January 8th. A national holiday. The day of the People’s Freedom. It celebrates the end of the final battle between the old regime and the revolutionary army. Now, for most it doesn’t mean much, there isn’t much left of the revolutionary republic. It's just another day to celebrate with friends and to get off work early.
And here today is where Curtis finds herself. Off work early and looking forward to spending the day with someone dear to the vampire. One miss Soledad. She wonders what today will bring her, and how she'll end the day, but one thing is certain.
Soledad will make this day into a special one.
Tell me tonight was real is a visual novel, about friends with benefits turning into lovers, vampires and their cruelty, mental health getting in the way of your drinking, and bars close to the beach.
The cast is composed of:
Tell me tonight was real features:
- A story with two rather odd characters spending a rather special evening together.
- A story 7000 words long.
- 5 fully illustrated CGs.
- A trans fem butch vampire eating out and then having really rough sex with a very enthusiastic femme.
- The pleasure that is being bitten by a vampire.
- A shady but comfortable bar near the beach. If you know, you know.
- 1(one) Guilty Gear reference.
Thank you to Mapple for proofreading.
The sounds used in the game are from Zapsplat.com
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Android version out NOW!Sep 01, 2023
- Tell me tonight was real is on the Queer Games Bundle!Jun 01, 2023
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.